Lam, Shuk Yin (Jasmine) 林淑賢
- Registered Art Psychotherapist, Health & Care Professions Council (U.K.)
- Full Member, British Association of Art Therapists
- Professional Member, Hong Kong Association of Art Therapists
- Master of Arts in Art Therapy, University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom (with Distinction)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Fine Arts and English Studies, The University of Hong Kong
- Advanced Certificate in Psychology, University of Hong Kong School of Professional and Continuing Education
- Compassion-Focused Therapy - Advanced Clinical Skills Workshop with Prof Paul Gilbert and Dr Andrew Rayner
Jasmine is a qualified Art Psychotherapist registered with Health & Care Professions Council in the United Kingdom. She values the importance of providing a safe and non-judgemental space to guide clients through their self-discovery journey through artmaking. Her innate sensitivity allows her to adjust clinical approach flexibly according to different individual’s needs.
Jasmine adopts a person-centred and psychodynamic approach in her clinical work. She has art therapy experience supporting children presenting with emotional, behavioural, sexual abuse, and self-esteem issues in a primary school where ethnic minorities settle in London. She also successfully introduced art therapy service to an in-patient psychiatric ward in an NHS mental health hospital in the UK, where she delivered 1:1 and group art therapy sessions to the elderly who were diagnosed with depression, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorder, anxiety disorder, alcohol abuse, delirium.
Jasmine has experience collaborating with parents, teachers, and other mental health professionals to help clients facilitate change. She is particularly interested in working with domestic and emotional abuse, depression, dementia, and palliative care, helping clients develop self-awareness, gain new perspectives in life, and be at peace with oneself.
Jasmine以人本和心理動力學為藝術心理治療的基礎，曾於英國倫敦一間位於少數族裔聚居地的小學提供藝術心理治療服務，幫助兒童處理情緒、行為、性侵及自信心低落等問題；亦曾於英國國民醫療服務（National Health Service，簡稱NHS）一間精神健康醫院的精神病房引入藝術心理治療服務，提供一對一及藝術心理治療小組予確診抑鬱症、躁鬱症、思覺失調、人格障礙、焦慮症、酗酒及譫妄症的長者。