So, Tsz Wai (Abbie) 蘇梓維
- Master of Arts in Art Psychotherapy, Goldsmiths University of London (UK)
- Registered Art Psychotherapist, Health Care Professions Council (UK)
- Full Member, British Association of Art Therapists (UK)
- Professional Member & EXCO, Hong Kong Association of Art Therapists (HK)
- Registered Teacher, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HK)
- Certificate in Mandala Assessment Research Instrument (MARI)
- MARI 評估研究工具
Abbie So is a qualified Art Psychotherapist registered with the Health and Care Profession Council (HCPC, UK). She focuses on supporting cancer patients, as well as families with facing death and bereavement issue in recent years. Whist in United Kingdom, Abbie specialized in working with children with a variety of learning needs and emotional difficulties, and adult with mental health issues in National Health Service (NHS). She has worked with clients experiencing psychosis, depression, acute anxiety, eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), autism, Asperger’s syndrome, physical disability and social isolation in group, open studio and one to one setting.
Abbie adopts psychodynamic approach with interests in attachment, anxiety, loss, and trauma. She enjoys engaging creatively and therapeutically with people of all ages from varied ethnic and social backgrounds, providing safe and stimulating environments.