Tomo Aoshima Williams
- Bach Flower Remedies Practitioner Training, Singapore
- Master in Art Psychotherapy, Goldsmith College, University of London, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication Design, Middlessex University, London, UK
- Foundation in Art and Design, University of East London, UK
- Health & Care Professional Council (U.K)
- British Association of Art Therapists
- Australia & New Zealand Art Therapists Association Member
- The Dr. Edward Bach Foundation International Register of Practitioner (BFRP)
Tomo is an Art Psychotherapist, Clinical Supervisor and internationally registered Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner. She has over 11 years of experience providing Art Psychotherapy in England, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. She has experience working with a wide range of clients such as children & adolescents with emotional and behavioral difficulties, parents with support needs, adult with psychological issues and personal development wishes. She has worked for organisations such as the National Health Service (NHS), The Meningitis Trust, Kid’s Company, Slough Borough Council and The Place2Be in U.K. In her role as a School Project Manager at award winning charity, The Place2Be, she established and ran an onsite school counseling/therapy service for a school community affected by poverty and high crime rate in West London. As a Behavioral Support Associate for Slough Borough Council, she also provided Art Therapy for a number of different primary and secondary schools in one of the most culturally diverse area on the outskirt of London. In 2012, she relocated to Singapore and established her company Moonlight Luminaria Pte. Ltd and continued developing her own therapy practice as well as Clinical Supervision for fellow therapists.
As her practice matured she began integrating her knowledge in spiritual psychology into her practice and started to incorporate Bach Flower Remedy treatment in to her service. She moved to rural part of Hong Kong in 2016 and provides Holistic Art Therapy and Self-empowering sessions in a beautiful Valley in New Territories.