So, Tsz Wai (Abbie) 蘇梓維
- Master of Arts in Art Psychotherapy, Goldsmiths University of London (UK)
- Registered Art Psychotherapist, Health Care Professions Council (UK)
- Full Member, British Association of Art Therapists (UK)
- Professional Member, Hong Kong Association of Art Therapists (HK)
- Registered Teacher, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HK)
- Certificate in Mandala Assessment Research Instrument
SO Tsz Wai, Abbie (MA Art Psychotherapy, BEd in Visual Arts) is a qualified Art Psychotherapist registered with both the Health and Care Profession Council (HCPC) and the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT).Whist in United Kingdom, Abbie specialized in working with children with a variety of learning needs and emotional difficulties, as well as adult with mental health issues in National Health Service (NHS). She has worked with clients experiencing psychosis, addictions recovery, acute anxiety, eating disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), autism, Asperger’s syndrome, physical disability and social isolation in group, open studio and one to one setting.
Abbie have done extensive work over the years with children, adults and elderly in a variety of settings. Her primary training was completed in Education and had been working as a Secondary school teacher in Hong Kong before post-graduated clinical training at Goldsmiths, University of London.
Abbie’s therapeutic approach is psychodynamic with particular interests in attachment, anxiety, loss and trauma. She enjoys engaging creatively and therapeutically with children and people of all ages from varied ethnic and social backgrounds, providing safe and stimulating environments.